Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My special fun


In the vacations, when i'm finally in home, and all that i can do is rest, sometimes i feel bored. It seems to be unbelieveable, but it's true. So, when that happens, i know that there's an easy way to make me fun, alone or with someone else. The only problem is what that fun spend me so much time (incluiding, in extreme cases, lunch or sleeping time), because once i started, i just can't stop of play with it! maybe the video games are not atractive to all the people, but in my case, they are the best thing to make me fun in bored times, and i have a special feeling about them. Video games are simulations of the real life or fantastic things. Just chose the game you like the most and let the fun start. With the new tecnology, video games are not just press buttons, you have to move your hands, your arms, simulate to shot, or drive cars to extreme speed. You even can do yoga or exercise if you want, play tennis, play boxing.. it's not just kill an ugly monter! you have to be alarm all the time and move yourself. I started to play with them when i was fourteen, with the playstation that my dad gifts me. At that age i used to play so much, but when i grew up i stopped. Now, i play with my nintendo wii when i come back home and when i have time for it, but i still loving it. I think what without the video games, my boring time will increases to much, especially when i'm bored to do all the other things, even rest. 

4 comments:

  1. I love the games and the nintendo wii is very funny and help to make exercise. I think that is a great piece of technology but is really expensive.
    kisses
    see you
    bey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi clau! wooowww...this is the reason because your are so thin! jajaja. I must accept that never played wii and even I never see one, but I find interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I be honest, never in my life see one wii, but I´ll like play someday. Although believe is very expensive.
    Bye :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello clau
    I too really like play wii, might one day get together to play .... jajajajja
    See you tomorrow
    bye

    ReplyDelete